No fine food shall escape our taste buds.
- To taste the finest foods the culinary world has to offer
- To share our experiences with others
- Most importantly, to regularly spend time with friends
- To create memories which will be remembered for the rest of our lives
- Participants will meet once every month (or as otherwise agreed) and dine at a predetermined restaurant, usually one known for its fine foods.
- Within 1 week after each meal, participants must write a review of their experience at the restaurant.
- There is no limit on the length of each review.
- The review must be a genuine attempt by the Participant to give opinion on the quality of the restaurant.
- While the text of the review may focus on any aspect of the restaurant, the Participant must give scores out of 10 for the following aspects of the restaurant:
- The final scores will be tallied and a weighted overall score will be calculated for each restaurant.
- A Participant who does not observe the rules as set out above shall be suspended from participating in the club for 1 sitting.
- The reviews will be collected by the Nominated Participant, then stored and displayed as appropriate.
Download the constitution