To visit the finest eating establishments that Sydney has to offer.
- To taste the finest foods the culinary world has to offer
- Most importantly, to regularly spend time with friends
- Membership is granted upon full participation in an official club event.
- Members will officially meet once a quarter and dine at a predetermined restaurant, known for its fine foods ("Hat" rated by "SMH Good Food Guide").
- Members may also meet at other agreed times (unofficial events).
- All members will be given the opportunity to organise club events. The organiser of a club event will decide on the restaurant.
- Within 1 week after each official event, participants must write a review of their experience at the restaurant. For unofficial events participants are only required to provide scores (see rule 8).
- The review can be brief, but must be a genuine attempt by the Participant to give opinion on the quality of the restaurant.
- There is no limit on the length of each review.
- While the text of the review may focus on any aspect of the restaurant, the Participant must give scores out of 10 for the following aspects of the restaurant:
- The final scores will be tallied and a weighted overall score will be calculated for each restaurant.
- A participant who does not observe the rules as set out above shall be suspended from participating in the club for 1 sitting.
- The reviews will be collected by the Nominated Member (Michael Lip), then stored and displayed as appropriate.
Download the constitution